The Travellers

Brothers & sisters…, I took the following pictures during my visit to Malaysia. It is interesting to see people traveling, some carry many luggage, some carry just one simple bag. Which one are you..?

IMG_3854

me, I prefer not to carry more than one bag

me, I prefer not to carry more than one bag

IMG_3848

About lexyleksono

A man from the country side of Jember - East Java, married and has one daughter. Love to travel, and to explore new things. I love motorcycles and photography. By writing in this blog simply I want to share my life journey with you all (i.e. traveling, photos, motorcycle touring, etc.). Thanks guys for visiting my blog, I hope you like it. Any comment is always welcomed. God bless you all..! Best regards, Lexy Leksono Email : lexy.leksono@yahoo.co.id or lexyleksono@gmail.com Phone : 08129668128 or 087877408314
This entry was posted in People, Travelling and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Travellers

1. macantua says:

one simple bag dong om lex… kan mau liburan bukan pindahan rumah ๐Ÿ˜‰ itu yg slalu ane lakuin tiap ke sono.

2. one simple bag om, tapi lek sama istri ya gak bisa one simple bag. gawane wakeh :mrgreen:

3. Aa Ikhwan says:

jalan2 terus nih si om…ajib dah ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Nelvian says:

kalau contoh diatas sepertinya backpakcer nomad… seperti dua orang ini http://www.duaransel.com
    mereka keliling dunia dari tahun 2009 sampai sekarang, dengan tetap kerja dijalan sebagai freelance progammer…

5. Nelvian says:

komen saya nyepang om…

6. ipanase says:

mantebhhh
    yang satu backpaker
    yang 1nya one bag er ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Leopold S says:

lho itu foto yg dibawah, Rully sama Ovan ya? pas ke sepang mas?

8. puguh05 says: